[NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 23 04:41:43 EST 2017

<snip> “You can blame Microsoft for sloppy html coding, Forrest. Their Internet
Exploder application forced web designers to design for its programming,
not for the WWW in general. Thus sloppy coding has become ingrained in web
design.” </snip>

Well thank you Dennis...as the late great Johnny Carson often said, “I did not know that.”

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus