[NTLK] How do you sync your newton?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Sep 6 13:52:38 EDT 2017

About the best way with a PC is to run Windows 98 under virtual PC with
NCU and Lotus Organizer 2.12 there might be others that work (if you can
get it to accept that kind of format, there are a few converters around)
but that combination was the best I had found.

On a side note, I never had problems exporting notes with NCU.  Syncing
the dates/names required Lotus Organizer.  Also I use X-port, that will
get almost anything off (or into) my newton.  Not in a true "sync"
fashion, but it works well.

-Dan