[NTLK] How do you sync your newton?

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Fri Sep 15 06:54:27 EDT 2017

Sorry if a bit late, but thanks for all replies.

I don't have a "current mac" -thinking of frankensteining my PC, but is too
much hassle for only one operation. I haven't though about installing a
virtual machine, I think I will try that.

I guess nobody has tried to reverse engineer the protocol to write a modern
app? :)

Cheers,
Abraham