[NTLK] Regarding the internet navigation thing

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 3 13:56:27 EST 2018

“I know the idea of browsing websites with the newton is not very appealing
   but I kept thinking about it and finally got my first prototype working.”

Oh, but how wrong you are, Mr. Limpo! ;-) I would look forward with great anticipation to what you are describing.

I admire the many of us here who possess the skills for these types of endeavors. While I consider myself to have above-average ingenuity, the field of electronics has always seemed like Klingon to me.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus