[NTLK] 20 years and still unique

B Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Tue Feb 27 23:15:43 EST 2018

Matej Horvat wrote:
> iOS supports a stylus, although there is no system-wide Rosetta/Inkwell available for whatever reason.

and HWR is no where near as good or useful as Newton’s; I tried all of them, not worth the effort at all.

> ... yet there is still no platform offering all those features in an elegant, user-friendly and non-intrusive way like Newton does. Not to mention expandable hardware with standard batteries.

Amen! That’s why I’m SOOO glad I have a working 2100 to take everywhere!

There’s less money in such a small device that does quite a lot more than what otherwise takes at least two or three plus lots bulkier devices.

Apparently efficiency and elegance aren’t profitable enough.

via cable from low-power MacBook lacking wireless devices,
hence radiating no deadly EMR connectivity: see RadiateNot.Me