[NTLK] Restarting Newton development?!

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Mon Jul 30 17:14:44 EDT 2018

For whatever reason, it's a very appealing idea to me, and I'd love to help develop it.  My working knowledge of NewtonScript is unfortunately pretty thin, but I've got all the PDFs from UNNA for reference.  ;)  As you know, I speak C, C++, and Obj-C and am your person if you need Mac or iOS assistance!

Steven