[NTLK] Recell Emate Batteries

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 04:54:25 EST 2018

I am really sorry for causing confusion about the thermo sensor. What I meant was the tab that connects the bottom two poles. It has a small square yellow sticker on it with
PB5l
L19
PB5L
I know now it isn't the thermistor. Is is a component that reduces charge current when the temperature exceeds 55c.
Again sorry for any confusion
All the best

Rufus Kohn

.