[NTLK] Age of List

David Lairson d_lairson at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:21:38 EDT 2018

I seem to remember the newtontalk mailing list was somewhat active in the 1997-1999 range.

I was on the list then, with my MP120. I was working IT at a truck manufacturing plant at the time. The Email admin came by my cube one day and asked me what I used my email for. I told him normal help desk stuff and that I was on a mailing list. I turned out because of the list I was getting more email than anyone else in the company...