[NTLK] Modern Wifi for Newton ?

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Thu Sep 6 10:08:55 EDT 2018

> On Sep 6, 2018, at 12:13, Matthias Melcher <m.melcher at robowerk.de> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 6, 2018, at 00:13, j <thej at shaw.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone (electronically inclined) considered using a ESP8266 or ESP32 to build a modern Wifi card for the Newton?
>> Both versions could also double as a Flash/SRAM card too !

> Yes, it has been discussed.

OK Jason, thanks for the reminder. I still have all the parts and all the layouts. With Frank whipping up PCBs and Pawels link to have the boards made cheaply, I really should give it another go. And I have a feeling that, if I manage to make the hardware work, we will find volunteers for the software.

 - Matthias