[NTLK] Modern Wifi for Newton ?

j jhogue1 at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 6 14:23:55 EDT 2018

That’s very exciting to hear !!
I knew someone had to be working on this just because of the popularity and low cost of the ESP.

You can count me as the first purchaser of one of those boards once they are available !!!

I’m looking at ways that I can contribute to the community in the way of hardware/software but I have a lot to learn about the Newton before I can contribute code. I’m a hobbyist programmer and have some education in electronics (1 year basic electronics). For now, I will contribute ideas, ask crazy questions (because if they’re not crazy, they’re not worth asking !) and continue investigating the secure GenodeOS and PINE64 board as a possible platform for a future "Newton".

My FIRST Newton (2100) should arrive in the mail today or tomorrow !!!
Very excited!!

Jason