[NTLK] Serial-Out for Trains?

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Jul 21 17:00:23 EDT 2019

Steve,

We must first see who is doing today around the train circuits, I am sure there must be many projects based on Arduino or Raspberry. Since the eMate, or other Newtons can communicate with a serial port, it would be nice to see which projects use this interface. For the software you have to see what the interface needs, on the circuit side, before you know if it is easily achievable...

Keep us informed of your research, as Bernie says, this kind of project is very nice :-)

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]