[NTLK] Serial-Out for Trains?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jul 22 19:20:57 EDT 2019

Hmmm there was several kits out for eMates to hook it to sensors.  I forget the name of the devices but there was a kit that had several sensors and software to hook into it.  I wish I could remember the details, I almost picked one up but they were expensive and I never thought I would use it.

*after a lot of digging*

Ahh I finally found it.  It is called Elab but it looks like it only receives data from probes/sensors.  At least I didn't see any mention of controlling.

https://books.google.com/books?id=8W3XJkeF9WUC&pg=PA102&lpg=PA102&dq=apple+emate+sensor+kit&source=bl&ots=JDxfLS1omS&sig=ACfU3U2J86lx5TtdJ_OdukFdLfSWHxoZjw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjHiMrR0cnjAhXjmOAKHcfsA-cQ6AEwF3oECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=apple%20emate%20sensor%20kit&f=false

https://www.rogerfrost.com/sen.htm

Also found the manual to the DataMeter which is the box the sensors hook too which then cables to your emate.  There is references to magnetic switches but from what I can tell, is something it only detects not control.
https://static.rapidonline.com/pdf/85-2603_v1.pdf

-Dan