[NTLK] Archiving Notes?

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:24:20 EDT 2019

So my question is this.  I’m taking about 400 notes per year and they are about 2.2 kb each, so on My Apple Newton 130 with 2mb, runs out of space in about a year.  I’ve tried to put my notes on the card but after a while I get some grey marks all over; a reset works, but it seems to happen when I edit notes from the Ram Cards.

… so …

I was wondering what is the best way to free up memory, to archive old notes?  I could try moving them to another Newton, or try again with the RAM card, maybe the card is failing or has issues.

Any thoughts?

Mark