[NTLK] Anyone have an extra OMP or MP100?

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:27:34 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I was just on eBay to see if I could get an OMP or MP100 for my collection, and I’ve noticed the prices have gone waaaaay up. Does anyone have one they would part with for a reasonable price?

I’ve been through two already. My first I gave to a friend who at the time loved Newton stuff even more than me, and the second I brought with me when I interviewed John Sculley, and ended up leaving it with him (on purpose. He didn’t have one, imagine!).

The OMP was my favourite form-factor. It was just a really friendly but sleek, nice case design.

noah