[NTLK] Error number -48409

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Aug 30 20:17:49 EDT 2020

I seem to recall there is a "names fixer" package to deal with this problem.

I am not sure if this is the one that will do it or not:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/names_enhancements/NamesCleanup

Do a backup before you try it.

Another thing you can try is SBM utilities:
http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/sbmutils/index.htm

Try the Doctor, it might fix it.

Of course the third (slower) option is to grab a soup editor and dig around in the names to see if there is anything odd that stands out.  Personally I would try SBM first, his "Doctor" has fixed a lot of odd problems over the years.

But again, before you do anything, do a backup.  Either with a desktop, the backup option to a flash card that is built into the Newt.  OR SBM utilities backup.

-Dan