[NTLK] Error number -48409

canale grande canalegrande at stoltenhoff.de
Mon Aug 31 04:33:53 EDT 2020

Hi Dan

and thanks a lot for your quick and friendly support! You’re right, i
remembered the SBM utilities, too.
I followed the instructions, but unfortunately without success so far.

The strange thing is: Third party tools like MoreInfo just working fine
with the cards contents itself
(including reading, editing and creating new cards). My last hope is the
soup editor i’m testing now …

Best regards
Jan