[NTLK] [ANN] New archive of NewtonOS icons

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Tue Oct 13 11:21:36 EDT 2020

Oops!

> Thanks Grant for these png's, it's a great base for any developer or designer who would like to start Newton programming.

I made a mistake in my thanks, the .png's are the work of Morgan Aldridge and not Grant Hutchinson as I said earlier.

So,
Thanks Morgan for these png's, it's a great base for any developer or designer who would like to start Newton programming.
And thank you Grant for everything you do for Newton and our community.

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]