Re: [NTLK] Noteworthy GPS Card

From: Eckard Brauer (E.Brauer_at_intershop.de)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 04:23:28 EDT

Hello there,

At 2001.08.01 07:03:12 +0200, Ermin F. Mistica wrote:
> far I haven't downloaded any GPS software yet (the SW I have is on Mac
> disks and
> I have a PC). What I do know is that the Newton at least recognizes the

For that, there's a program named HFS-Explorer or the like around, for
allowing you to access Mac disks at Windows (800k disks won't work, because
of the differencies in the PC floppy controller). Or, you can use the HFS
package for Linux, if you prefer this (like I do).

> have the
> Teletype GPS software. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what SW
> they

Is there a way to get that software or at least a demo of it?

Eckard