Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #103

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 11:08:53 EDT

Perhaps we should set up a list of MIA apps, binaries and the like. That way
when one of us runs across a floppy or file they're not sure of we can check
to see if it needs to be added to the archives. I know I have stuff that I
presume is on UNNA, NewtonMAD or similar but just have not bothered to
check.

ken Whitcomb