Re: [NTLK] Newton Works import/export

From: Samuel Jacobson (sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 00:47:23 EDT

  Perhaps, though, Patrick you may be experiencing the memory problem due to
your use of the 2000 itself as I assume, from the way I read what you wrote,
the unit is not upgraded? If this is so then perhaps the limited RAM on the
unit may be causing the memory problems you are experiencing? My guess (as I
am in no way an expert) would be that if this is indeed the primary problem
then the only way around it would be to upgrade the unit...

Always,

Sam