Re: [NTLK] fresh newt bags

From: Lallang_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:10:14 EDT

You guys might want to check out http://www.newtboot.com for their little
sling bag Newton carrier. I carry my MP2100 in it everywhere along with most
support accessories (AC adapter, extra batteries, extra Pretec linear flash
cards, etc). The only thing it won't fit is the keyboard but if you're on
the go and don't have a table handy, it really doesn't make a difference not
having the keyboard around anyway (I mainly use stylus input even when a
table is handy). Hope this helps.