Re: [NTLK] eMateU: a tradgedy of batteries

From: Jeff Hottinger (jeffhot_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:45:04 EDT

Well being out in the rain is quite possibly, but not certainly, what caused
your problem. At any rate, since it was insured, you should at least blame
them for your problem and make them reimburse you. Hopefully a new battery
will fix that problem, then you can get the USPS to pay for it and everyone
will be happy. Don't waste time telling them that they owe you bucks though.
Tell them it is in the shop right now and that you will forward the bill or
something, just to buy time until you've fixed it for sure. Then tell them
never to do that again! Jeez, I hope the 130 I just bought comes UPS!

Jeff