Re: [NTLK] Last Ricochet message

From: James Simons (jesimons_at_bigplanet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 22:01:51 EDT

> From: paul oberman <pauloberman_at_mediaone.net>
> wow, you sure are taking it great.
>
> After a paltry 3 months of service, now I have a $300 dollar paper
> weight. How great is that?

your $300.00 paperweight is also a P2P Wireless LAN.. with a 1 mile range on
it.. (not at 128K) and with the prices of the individual modems becoming
dirt cheap, it's not a bad deal to scoop some up and set up a wireless LAN..

-- James Simons.

Visit NewtLINK - Weblinks for the Newton MessagePad..

http://sites.netscape.net/throbgod13/newtlink