Re: [NTLK] More Folders + software editor's politics

From: Alain.Fernandez (Alain.Fernandez_at_univ-orleans.fr)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 12:52:32 EDT

Thanks Gary, sure I'm not 'anglophone' ; I first study german and a
litle bit spanish ad italian.

I would say : it is curious today to pay 100 $ and to see one month
after a free release of the same product. But sure it is not
realistic to ask : when will it be free. The problem is that at the
moment you note the product is no more commercial, it becomes
impossible to use it.

>Is this a babelfish translation (FR->EN)? > >time I looked (3+ or so
>months ago) IIRC.
> >
> > Could it be the moment to ask to editors their long time politics ?
their policy ?
intentions, survey directions .. ?