Re: [NTLK] More Folders + software editor's politics

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 23:24:52 EDT

Ah, Understood!

Yes, it is frustrating to pay for a product and have it released as freeware
shortly afterwards. It has happened to me more than once. But, I needed
the product, and the utility was worth the price I paid when I bought it, so
the value, at least to me, was there. Timing can sometimes be a cruel thing!

Regards,

Gary