Re: [NTLK] Downloading packages

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 01:37:33 EDT

In a message dated 13/8/01 3:31:04 am, plumcakes_at_mac.com writes:

<< Packtype appears to work under OS X classic; dragging and dropping into
it looks like it does the job but it doesn't. >>

It works beautifully for me with 9.1 on an ibook. A thought occurs to me -
did you unstuff it ? ie does the icon loook look like a hand writing on a
sheet of paper?

Hope this helps but youv'e probably been through all this!

Mike