Re: [NTLK] OS X

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 11:40:30 EDT

I think it is more correct to say that X does support AppleTalk, but not
the serial port. I too can print to my local talk Laser writer and my
newton, via EtherTalk.

10.0.4 dose however not support AFP over EtherTalk, only TCP/IP which
adds to some of the confusion.

--
Don't give in to hate- that leads to the dark side. -Obi-Wan, Jedi Knight