[NTLK] SER-001 with Implant?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 23:56:25 EDT

David has been holding me a SER until I could find out if my serial ports
would work again in non-accel mode. I wrote him the other day and he
replied...

David said:

>I don't know about the Implant. If it is designed to physically fit
>where the SER-001 fits then they won't work together.

Hey Team. Is it possible to have both? I opened up my Newt the other day to
replace the Implant that Oliver sent me (my Newt finally works right with
the Implant after 8 months now!!!!), and noticed that it covers the spot
where the SER is supposed to go. Was my observation correct? Are both
options a no go???

David also said:

>Sorry! Now I have to answer the other 499 emails :-p

Now quit sending him so much email so he can figure out how to get this to
work! :)

Thanks for any feed back.

Drew