Re: [NTLK] introducing myself

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 08:55:24 EDT

>I'd rather see you work on a Newton project too, but I admit that that's
>very self serving.

Well, I sometimes code for other platforms just to change my mind. I
even had the project of replacing Krups OS by Darwin, although I
abandonned it when I realized that it won't be very interesting
without Aqua which cannot run on my coffee machine's LCD display.

Actually, the code works, the only part left is to add modifications
I've added to his stats script and make some changes to the stats'
HTML page to display the pie chart.

The chart I built (it's dated June 27th) is here:
http://www.newtontalk.net/ntlk.gif

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/