Re: [NTLK] -8007 error

From: Anton Balaban (antonbal_at_mail.ru)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 06:22:25 EDT

> From: Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #135
> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:30:02 +0200

> Umm, could you please tell me exactly what you call "my fonts"?
> I mean, which package does conflict with Avi's BD?
> Besides, which version of Avi's BD were you using?

This Russian espy, simple, fancy and casual. They substitute built-in fonts
of the same name when installed. They work on MP 120-130 with japanese
system updates installed (for MP 130 I install 526061 first, then 526205).
I'm not sure if those fonts wil work on MP 2x00, but I'm pretty sure they
won't work on MP-120-130 with english system updates. I can email you the
fonts if you are interested. I'm using (oh, I was using) version 1.27 of
Avi's backdrop, tried 1.26 today without success (same error).

Anton Balaban