Re: [NTLK] Newton in MacAddict

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 10:49:53 EDT

on 8/14/01 3:59 PM, Stainless Steel Rat at ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net wrote:

> With a Version 2.x Newton, sure. Try a 1.x like the MP110, and you will
> see an incredible difference.

My first Newton was a 1.3 120, and I noticed little difference in normal
writing when I upgraded it to a 2.0 ROM. I used to write long emails in
notes on that 1.3 unit, all left handedly. :-) I think the difference is
that I print, not write cursive. I never tried cursive. That might make the
difference.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams