Re: [NTLK] OS X

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 15:28:42 EDT

Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net) wrote:

> Which all means for me, is that I'm not upgrading to X any time soon. :-)

It doesn't feel like _up_grading, to be sure. I have Mac OS X installed
on one partition (when my 12 year old niece spotted I had called that
partition "Voldemort" -- the other partitions are "Harry", "Hermione",
and "Ron" --, she remarked: "You don't really like it, do you?"), but all
the real work is still done under Mac OS 9.1. I don't expect this to
change any time soon.

> Maybe it will end up that Windows will be the better platform for supporting
> Newtons in the end. Does that sound correct? It certainly sounds horribly
> ironic. :-/

I have an ethernet card for my Newtons, so I don't expect too many problems.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de