Re: [NTLK] emate battery

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:07:40 EDT

Blindwolf,

  As an uneducated soldering from Tampa who may be doing the same with
their MP2000 battery (and possibly even eMate 300) I wish you luck!!!
Perhaps you could give this "wet-behind-the-ears" solderer some tips after
you have "blazed the trail" for us inexperienced folk. :-) Yet we are
very lucky to have the help and support of the NUG, and especially Mr.
Benschop, for without their skill and guiding hand I would never even think of trying such a thing!

  By the way I am sorry to hear of what happened to your eMate in the first place. I hope that the repair on the battery puts to rest the saga!

Good luck!

Sam