Re: [NTLK] A Messagepad for my wife! But which one?!

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 02:44:55 EDT

> I ill look into the MP120 on Apple's TIL and see if it will work!
The 120 is in principle similar to the 130, except the missing backlight and
the smaller heap. You should check the NOS Version and get only a NOS2.0 not
a NOS1.3 unit. However, you might get a NOS1.3 for free (as I got) and
upgrade it by yourself. Therefore you've to swap the ROM print, which is
done within 2 min, assuming that you got one.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing