Re: [NTLK] play "MP3" files how to do it

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 13:48:47 EDT

At 03:05 AM 8/23/01, Mark Rollins <mark_at_mrollins.com> wrote:

>I just found the best way to work with MP3 files; part of this was
>written up before.

I see, so you're installing the sound icon and using Sunrise as
a very simple "player".

There's one other solution you should try.

Go to Deep Focus Designs web page for their Sound Icons.

<http://deepfocus.com/newton/SoundIcons.shtml>

Download "AllRegisteredSI.sit" and install.

When you tap on it, you'll get a popup list of all sounds
registered to the system. Tap a sound name and off it goes.

It still doesn't solve the problem of not being able to
FF/RW/Pause/Stop. :-( I don't know of any software that will
allow this kind of control for a system sound.

-Jeremy