Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 04:27:11 EDT

on 8/23/01 9:17 PM, Zachery Bir at zbir_at_urbanape.com wrote:

> I also recall a gesture going from the
> base of a letter straight up through it that would capitalize a letter...
> Unfortunately, it seems to interpret that as an 'I'... :(

You have to hilite the word first. Hilite the word, and do the stroke over
the first letter. If you do it over the middle of the word, the whole word
capitalizes. If you do a downward strok, you uncapitalize the word, and if
you do it over the first letter, it uncaps the first letter. Neat, eh?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland