Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are thereANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 05:41:04 EDT

> The key with the Newton is to
> keep writing, and fix your error when you complete the word or
sentence--or
> number if that's what you are writing. :-)
If you're not shure during writing or need a break within a word you can
also rest with the stylus at the same place and don't lift it until you're
able to continue. The HWR will start to recognize as soon as you lifted the
stylus. That feature is the reason that you also can work with fine tuning
set to "recognize my HW immediatly" and "recognize as accurate as possible".
The StrongARM is fast enough, after all these years since its plug has been
pulled by Apple.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing