Re: [NTLK] Carpman has left the Arena.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:46:26 EDT

------------------
> Well, I'm out. Newtontracker sounded like a good idea on paper, and I
>> thought that the Newton would be as cool as it was 3 years ago, but the
>> Newton truly is dead.

HELP!!! My 'dead Newton' keeps waking me up at 3 am!!! It's rolling in
it's grave!!!

..oh, it's just rolling over yesterdays 'To-Do's', whew, it's still
alive...and kicking!
..but I gotta remind myself to use standalone.com's 'Alarmed&Dangerous',
during the 'waking'(?) hours I can choose to delete that pesky alarm for at
least a day or more.

BTW, I think the problem is you looked at Newtontracker 'on paper'. You
see, looking at Newtontracker on a Newt. really 'sheds' more 'light' on the
subject.

Remember...PMS!!!

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspringis
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net