[NTLK] RCU type 15 error fix?

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 19:48:52 EDT

I just tried starting RCU up on my Pismo PB G3/400 and I received the
Type 15 error everyone was talking about. I then increased the app's
memory via Get Info to 8500 and it worked! Try and see if this helps.
Still doesn't resolve the serial port issue, though.

I wish it were that easy to get American Mcgee's Alice to run on my PB!
I'm about to give up...

Way Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html