[NTLK] Tibet cameras?

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 20:02:17 EDT

        I checked their website for a list of cameras - no go -
site is being rebuilt. Anyone have that list of what cameras
work with Tibet? I saw a previous post that Epson and Nikon
cameras did, and the ePhoto 370, 780, and 1280. What are the
requirements for a camera to work (specs or standards)? What
kind of cable would I need to test one with? Thanks for your help!!

        John