Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #166

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 22:23:07 EDT

From: "John M. Powell" <iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] voice recognition Newton

>This is still a demo, yes? Was there a 'full' version made but never
>released? Obviousy, we'd love to get ahold of the real deal if
>possible.

As near as I can figure out - based on phone conversations with at least
3 people at Dragon, is that the product was "pretty near finished". I
don't - obviously - have the version #.

I do know there were posters "Talk to Newton" made up (who wants a .JPG
of these on UNNA, no I don't have one - YET) as part of an ad campaign.

As Cmdr. Taggart always says "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com