[NTLK] NUGWash meeting

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 12:48:18 EDT

OK, it sounds like LANUG is having too much fun. It's time for DC's
Newt-wonks to get together again... (plus any passers through, of course!)

Now that I am actually in town for more than one week, I can actually devote
some time to trying to organize interest etc. in our THIRD meeting (no snide
remarks from you Woo, about your SIX, soon to be SEVEN meetings... ;-)

My DC-area meeting page is still there on my Newt server, at

http://128.150.4.33/html/-88186101$191.nsd

Along with a list of other area meetings I try to keep up to date at

http://128.150.4.33/html/-88186101$216.nsd

Please drop me a line if you are interested in a DC-area meeting, and
indicate the following preferences:

Day of week (or an actual date)
Time of start
Location (offers welcome)
Theme suggestions (tiki lamps don't count - I mean Newton-related, like
d-bases, wireless, etc.)

If we have the facilities, maybe we'll try to run RemoteCam + NPDS from the
meeting, just to show off to LANUG... (and stress test NPDS' multiple
request capabilities...)

So, who's game? Who will be travelling to DC? Paul G.? (we always seem to
miss him...). Ronnie? Woo? Victoria?

Paul F.