[NTLK] Centeninal Flash cards

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 01:34:51 EST

    I have used centenial flash cards. I have to say that yes being in
routers would put a lot of wear and travel on the cards. I have only
had one fail though.
     My advice, use them, enjoy, but back up frequently. :)

     And when I say back up, back up names and notes. Those are the
most important. Packages can be re-installed.

     Talk soon,

     Doc Clu

Previously...

I read somewhere to be careful with flash cards that have been used in
routers and such. Bay Networks sounds like routers to me. How
trustworthy do you think those cards are. Would you do your backup onto
those cards ? Or would you say it is better to only use them for
infrequently used packages ?

I'd be interested in two cards.

Do you have paypal ?

Also, would you consider shipping overseas ?

(I will be going to London on Monday for a few weeks - any idea how much
shipping to there would cost ?)

thanks
rgds
BK