[NTLK] Newt 2000 battery rebuilding

From: bob barker (ibeenew2_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 01:01:06 EST

Hey all,

I have been working on opening and replacing Newton 2k
batteries and wonder if there is any demand for this
sort of thing. Would people pay to have their battery
packs replaced with brand new cells? There are free
instructions on how to do this online (discussed
before), but I'm sure there are some people that arent
comfortable with opening stuff like this. Unlike the
instructions I have see, I open the pack up at the
seam, so there is almost no visible change. How much
do brand new battery packs go for now anyways? Thanks
for reading!

Brian Parker