Re: [NTLK] [ANN] November list stats

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 03:09:10 EST

on 02/12/01 08:41, Mark Rollins at mark_at_mrollins.com wrote:

> From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
> Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] November list stats
>
>> Right on time, here are the list stats for November.
>> Laurent "The Unstoppable" Daudelin takes the most posts crown again, with
>> a whopping 182.
>
> Darn! And I was so hoping to win that Nintendo GameCube.

GameCube? What GameCube? I've never heard about that GameCube!!!

-Laurent.

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power. Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO, Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2. [IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.