[NTLK] names b'day& anniv /dates question

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 22:19:26 EST

Are the special dates you enter into the names app (like birthdays and
anniversaries) always updated into dates?

The reason I ask, I moved all my names from my 130 to the 2100 using an
xport transfer to desktop; but I forgot to make sure that I was moving
dates entered into names as well.

I have more than a few birthdays etc still to enter into the 2100 (which
now has many more contacts added than exist on the 130) and I wanted to
check that if I just use dateman or pimple or something and set it to show
me all events coming up in the next year (on the 130), that I'd get a
complete list of all the dates I had entered in names. How about for
people who have both a birthday and an anniv entered in names?

I think it should. I hope it does... :)