[NTLK] DIL 2.0 Programming Question

From: Dave Heil (dheil_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 16:46:14 EST

I am monkeying around with the DIL and the Dock
utility and I've got a question about the NCU/NBU
applications. I can't find a PDIL function to
initiate a backup or restore. I presume that the NCU
and NBU use some kind of protocol extension to present
their UI and perform the backup and restore. Can
anyone confirm that? Is there any sample code out
there for doing a backup and restore?

I want to write a tray application that runs on my
Window$ machine at work and performs automatic backups
of my Newton.

Thanks for the help.