[NTLK] MP2100 clock losing time

From: Russ Gorman (russgorman_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 21:24:51 EST

My wife's MP 2100 just came back for the third time from apple repair.
We originally sent it in to fix a broken case/latch and each time we got
it back it would work for one week then go completely dead. After trying
resets,removal of power etc. we finally end up sending it back.
This time it came back and is still working two weeks later but the clock
no longer keeps time- any suggestions?