Re: [NTLK] New comer

From: BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY (didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 05:19:13 EST

-----Message d'origine-----
De : newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]De la part de Grant [Routine
Poutine] Hutchinson
Envoyé : mercredi 12 décembre 2001 21:41
À : Newton-Talk
Objet : Re: [NTLK] New comer

http://www.splorp.com/newton/faq/newton-faq-development.html

I have always read it but the only languages describes are NS Basic,
Newtonscript, Assembler or LISP. I would like to know if exist other language
(like C, Pascal ...).

>After installing lookOut on my companion, I try to enter the code
>written in the box (0000-0000-01DC-504D, the "0" are Zeros). I have
>the error "The entered key is not valid" !!! What can I do ?

This issue was recently covered on the list. The information you require
is located in the following post from the NewtonTalk archive:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=100705562021064&w=2

g.

[Didier]
I use it but I always have the problème after installing in one time :
lookout.pkg, in second time : lookoutB.pkg. I don't know if there is another
step to act (other than input the code).

Thanks for your help,
Didier.