[NTLK] EZ2TV response

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 05:39:00 EST

     Hey thanks for the response and concern. EZ2TV driving me away?
Heheheh... no! I have my Newton and I was listening to bookreader as it
read me the Fellowship of the Rings and while I had my headset
attached. No... EZ2TV has not driven me away. If nothing else, it
showed me a whole new side of the Newton. :)

     I'm just low on cash, and really want to pick up Samsung's Nuon
N501 DVD player while it is still at Best Buy. :)

     So I'm just making a sacrifice.

     But all and all, it goes well. Got a few offers for the card, and
I will keep up my EZ2TV fan site for some time to come. It really has
been a lot of fun to play with.

     Take it easy,

     Doctor Clu

Previously.....

Subject: Re: [NTLK] [FS] EZ2TV Card
From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>

WHAT??? Say it isn't so Doc??? :-(

What happened? Did they 'drive' you away?
There are drivers on their site and others if you need it.
Mine is acting a little funny but it worked at the last LaNUG meeting on
bug screen tv.

If you still have/want to let me know.